SPACE ENGINEERS-SPECIFIC RULES
These rules are for Space Engineers only and are in addition to TwitchRP General Rules.
GENERAL SPACE ENGINEERS RULES
1 – Do not glitch any elements of the game or use exploits.
2 – Identifying players and player-owned creatures or structures through the use of their nameplate is considered insufficient RP and is prohibited.
3 – Connecting Humans Assisted Terminal(CHAT) is app on your HUD which allows user to use voice to text, please keep in character and don’t nameplate, as each person has a unique username.
Please see TwitchRP General Rules for community builds.
4 – Using external communication in raids is prohibited. Use the in-game VOIP through the radio on a private channel.
5 – When going after vehicles only disable them. (take thrusters down or cockpit so they have to repair)
6 – Do not kill sleepers immediately after restarts; allow them at the very least five minutes to log in before resuming combat. (This only applies to restarts! You ARE allowed to kill sleepers during raids!)
7 – You may fight over deposits, and land grab scenarios. For example:
- If you arrive at a deposit and someone is there, you can choose to challenge them on the deposit. You must role-play the situation and make sure the other side understands that if you both fight over it someone may die.
- You may fight over land, but you must RP the challenge. Any time you destroy someone’s structure – be it an isolated foundation, stray sign or other structure – you must follow the rules of the RAIDING section below.
8 – You are permitted to destroy another player’s vehicle ONLY under the occurrence of RP in which the owner is actively involved, or in self-defense. You are NEVER to destroy another player’s vehicles for other reasons, especially if they’re in a base or otherwise private or protected area.
NEW LIFE RULE
– Please see TwitchRP General Rules for new life rules.
9 – During an assault on a settlement, compound, or any other form of “base,” you are allowed to:
- make only one new entrance (which is also your exit).
- destroy only so much that is needed to plunder. You may not drop stolen goods on the floor to despawn; this is considered griefing. If you destroy containers and do not need the contents inside, please put the loot into nearby containers.
- You are not allowed to destroy the entire base or cause massive destruction to it.
10 – RAID NOTES: During an offline raid on someone’s home, you must leave a LCD screen for the owner to find. The note must provide an actual RP trail for the victim to follow, including a hint as to the real culprit. There should be no doubt from the recipient.
If you were witnessed (i.e. chased off or caught) by a third party, you ARE STILL REQUIRED to leave a note. Your note must contain your faction name.
Your note must lead to some form of RP for the victim. If it is deemed an insufficient or poor note, or you’ve simply blamed someone random, the admin team reserves the right to deem your raid as a rule break.
Be aware that continuous raiding could lead to harassment. Be respectful of your fellow player and the time they put into the game. Role-play should always be a priority.
The admins have the final say in any situation, and all rules are subject to change. When the admins review a situation, more than one opinion is used.