– There will be a time skip of 6 months and a full memory wipe.
– You can remember all of your characters experiences, but not who. I.E: . Jimmy Donovan murdering 13 people with the Bad Omens. This could be remembered (If you choose to do so) as a charismatic biker in your past who murdered 13 people in the city with a motorcycle gang. Don’t remember the person, the gang or who was murdered without permission of those people on an OOC level.
– You can choose to remember stories/experiences with certain characters if you have an OOC agreement. Don’t do an awkward dance IC trying to see if you are both going to remember the same thing you must DM the other person. IE: Remembering a characters romantic relationship, or that they’re in a gang.
– You cannot choose what someone can remember for a full group. IE: Messaging Fingle Dan for an incident involving him, doesn’t allow you to remember the experiences with every other member of his crew for that situation.
– You can remember self contained story lines with an agreement – IE: Tony Rico and the Kellogg’s might choose to remember their history + experiences. They won’t be able to remember the conflicts/incidents they had with people outside of each other, but remember that the events happen.
– Your stories aren’t going away if you don’t want them too, they’re still there but they’re now part of your character background.
– Gangs are cautioned heavily against falling into old boys club alliances – we had a gang meeting and if we see this happening we will take swift action as an admin team.
– Gangs can remember slow burn conflict with another gang with a mutual agreement, but should drop all RP around alliances of any form. Treat RPing with other gangs and building relationships as a new experience.
– Consider making a new character. It’s a rewarding experience on it’s own.